Monday 9 April 2012

Commando Ghost Is created!

The idea I started with is Commando Ghost. Commando Ghost is my idea that I hope will take me to the top.

The game is intended to be fun and quirky even with its ghastly story.

 You are an army commander, who is protecting the world from aliens, in the heat of battle you kill the alien prince and they retreat but not without payback. The aliens zap you with a bolt of light killing you. 3 years later the aliens are back and the earth is oblivious to the fact that they are attacking. Your fighting spirit arises as you must save the world in your new phantom form.

The game uses a gyroscope to control the ghost and destroy the alien invaders, but they come back with better weapons than before. You must kill the enemies but beware the force fields and shock waves which can vaporize the ghost. You must obliterate the hordes of marauding aliens.

The art for the game was also done by me on Gimp 2-6. So it has a youthful feel to it.

I am working very hard on this and I hope you buy the game when it is finished!
Here is a screen-shot of what I have so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment