Monday 9 April 2012

The journey begins!

On March 28th 2012 me and my Dad went to a code camp in Toronto. This was the real place where I got the idea and had the courage to start and get going.

Many people there were very enthusiastic and supportive of these goals I had set out before me, especially because I am only 10 years old. I surprised a lot of people by just coming and by my background knowledge of the programming from reading and learning hands-on.

Three people came to run the code camp: Paul Laberge from Microsoft was teaching most of the lessons, Atley hunter, an experienced programmer, who has made games for the phone came in giving helpful advice, and Izabella Bachmanek from Wavefront was there who was running it all.

In this blog I will post about my journey in creating a game for the Windows Phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment